God. Is. Bigger.
Yesterday, I put this status on my personal Facebook page. I got quite a few responses, primarily “likes.”
As humans, we like to think that God is bigger. We like to have the Big Guy in our corner.
But do we really live like that?
Today, I challenge you, ladies, to live like God is bigger:
- bigger than the hole in your heart
- bigger than the money stresses you are facing
- bigger than raising your kids alone
- bigger than being the only single adult in the room
- bigger than special dates on the calendar
- bigger than any aspect of your grief, as complicated and all-encompassing as it is
We have the God of the Universe in our corner. Nothing that has happened is a surprise to Him, not even our husbands’ passing. He knew what that day would look like before it ever started.
And He holds us in His hands.
Cling to Him, sisters! He is truly all we need. Amen and amen!